Thursday, September 4, 2008

catch up time



Long time no see....
We have been busy lately. Here is a little of what's been going on in our house:


AJ learned how to roll over




She found her feet and then learned she could put them in her mouth
AE started gymnastics/dance class



found out that my cat likes coffee...she would not stop bothering me it was like i put cat nip in it or something!!


AJ was dedicated to the Lord



And we got to see p's mom



AE also started k-3 and i have started teaching her how to read. i am using the book called "How to teach your child to read in 100 easy lessons". One of my friends used this book and her 4 yr old was reading on a 2nd grade level! my SIL also used this book for all her girls and they were reading at 3 and 4. so we're going to try it. i'll let you know how we are doing later.


well we are off to the beach hopefully the hurricanes will stay away!!!




3 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

Great pics. Looks like y'all have been busy! I can't wait to hear about how you like that book. I might have to get it as well.

Outnumbered! said...

Thanks for catching us up! Loved the pics!

Shelby said...

Hey! I just discovered that you have a blog and enjoyed reading it! Come visit mine when you get a spare minute! Your girls are so beautiful! stonesmom.blogspot.com